We have openings each year for qualified applicants with a passion for Pediatric Hematology-Oncology care. Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Candidates selected for interviews will be notified by email.
Apply to Our Program Through ERAS
The Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), through the Association of American Medical Colleges. The application is available on the ERAS website for fellowship positions beginning each July.
The three-year fellowship seeks physicians who:
- Have completed two or three years of training in an accredited residency program
- Are board-eligible in pediatrics
Instructions for application
To apply for the Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program, the following should be completed and uploaded to the ERAS program:
- ERAS online application.
- At least three letters of reference.
- A letter from the Dean of your medical school and a medical school transcript.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- A personal statement describing your career goals and reasons for continuing training in pediatric hematology/oncology.
- Parts 1, 2, and 3 of the USMLE were taken within the seven-year time frame as required
- by the Commonwealth of New Jersey or equivalent scores.
- If a graduate of a medical school outside the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico, a valid ECFMG certificate or one that does not expire prior to the start of the fellowship.
- If not a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident, provide a copy of the current, appropriate visa.
The Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship program participates in the National Resident Matching Program.
To learn more, contact the Hematology/Oncology Fellowship coordinator: