Candidates will only be considered if they have completed adequate and appropriate training for the position prior to application.:
- Completed their formal academic coursework toward a doctoral degree in professional psychology (e.g. clinical, counseling, school)
- Successfully completed their institution’s qualifying/comprehensive exams
- Participated in closely supervised experiential clinical training in practicum or externship placements.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in both assessment and treatment of children. Please seetraining manual for more specifics.
If offered an internship with AHCH, we require completion of a criminal background check, at no cost to you. While employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check, a criminal conviction does not automatically prohibit employment. Eligibility for employment will be determined by the administration, in consultation with Human Resources. Similarly, applicants are expected to submit to a urinalysis drug screen.
For applications, please upload:
- A letter of interest
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- A redacted evaluation report
- Two letters of recommendation.
The AHCH Doctoral Psychology Internship Program is a member of APPIC and participates in the match application process.