Candidate QualificationsLeadership, academic interest, dedication to learn, teach and contribute to the field of dermatology. Please apply via ERAS
Rotation not required for interviews. Previous GME not exclusionary.
Thank you for your interest in our Dermatology residency program. These are the requirements for 4th year medical students to rotate in our dermatology program. If you meet these requirements then please send the medical student coordinator an email with all the required documents in one single email. Applications will be accepted in April (not prior) for the start of the MS4 academic year in July.
Please review the following important information before applying:
- Minimum COMLEX requirement for all Dermatology audition rotations is for either Level COMLEX 1 PASS & 2 (score 600+) and/or USMLE Step 1 PASS & 2 (score 240). If you do not have step 2 yet please inform us when you are planning on taking it.
- Rotations will be scheduled on a rolling, first –come, first-served basis.
- Must submit the application to secure a spot if supporting documentation is pending or will be sent by your school/program, but documents must be received well in advance of the rotation.
- ROTATIONS DATES: 2 WEEKS (EITHER FIRST TWO OR LAST TWO WEEKS OF EACH MONTH)
- Rotations dates will be confirmed within 2 weeks of application submission. (if all documents are available) If you requested dates and are not available, you will be contacted with alternatives.
- Rotations are not considered guaranteed until all supporting documents have been received.
Rotation request should be sent to Medical Student Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc the program coordinator with email subject line: Derm rotation inquiry - Last name, First name initial.