Patient Care Continues
Regina continues with her cancer treatment during this pandemic. She doesn’t let her fear stop her from getting the care she needs. Our doctors are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our patients safe.
Steps We Are Taking to Ensure Your Safety
If you are hesitant to seek in-person care, please know we are prepared. We have enhanced our processes to protect the safety of our patients, team members, and physicians, and our commitment to high-quality and compassionate care remains. Please know we have taken the following actions:
- Among many new protocols, we’ve created separate areas to treat non-COVID-19 patients.
- Creation of separate areas within our hospitals for the treatment of COVID-19 patients and non-COVID-19 patients.
- Providing specially designated entrances at our hospitals for certain procedures and services.
- Monitoring the temperature of all patients, visitors, team members and physicians who enter our facilities.
- Rigorously cleaning and sanitizing all Hackensack Meridian facilities, including the use of ultra violet (UV) light cleaning and fogging. We have engaged a nationally recognized, third-party organization to oversee these significant efforts, including the testing of air, water and surfaces to make sure they’re safe for our patients and team members.
- Testing all patients staying at our hospitals.
- Providing masks to our patients, visitors, team members, and physicians and requiring them to wear the masks when at our Hackensack Meridian facilities.
- Ensuring our team members and physicians have the appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Practicing social distancing throughout our facilities and wherever possible.
- Restricting visitation at all of our hospitals and nursing and rehabilitation facilities, consistent with directives from the state of New Jersey.
HealthU | View All
What is Pediatric Multi-system Inflammatory Syndrome, and are your children at risk?