COVID Recovery Center
New Jersey’s first and only center dedicated to assisting COVID-19 patients after their recovery.
Steps We Are Taking to Ensure Your Safety
If you are hesitant to seek in-person care, please know we are prepared. We have enhanced our processes to protect the safety of our patients, team members, and physicians, and our commitment to high-quality and compassionate care remains. Please know we have taken the following actions:
- Providing specially designated entrances at our hospitals for certain procedures and services.
- Monitoring the temperature of all patients, visitors, team members and physicians who enter our facilities.
- Rigorously cleaning and sanitizing all Hackensack Meridian facilities, including the use of ultra violet (UV) light cleaning and fogging. We have engaged a nationally recognized, third-party organization to oversee these significant efforts, including the testing of air, water and surfaces to make sure they’re safe for our patients and team members.
- Testing all patients staying at our hospitals.
- Providing masks to our patients, visitors, team members, and physicians and requiring them to wear the masks when at our Hackensack Meridian facilities.
- Ensuring our team members and physicians have the appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Practicing social distancing throughout our facilities and wherever possible.
- Restricting visitation at all of our hospitals and nursing and rehabilitation facilities, consistent with directives from the state of New Jersey.
COVID-19 Vaccine Trials at Hackensack Meridian Health
Scientists around the world have been diligently working to find an effective and safe vaccine for COVID-19.
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our physicians and scientists are partnering with leading pharmaceutical companies and government entities to test a vaccine.
We are looking for volunteers from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds to participate in the trials.