Honor or Remembrance Gifts
Gifts in honor or recognition of loved ones and caregivers who touched your life help us further our mission.
Donate to a local hospital or care service line in their memory.
Set up a “In Memory” page to remember your loved one with our peer-to-peer platform.
Honor a Caregiver
During your time at a Hackensack Meridian Health, was there a nurse, doctor, therapist, food service aid, transporter, or other caregiver that helped you through your health care journey? The Honored Caregiver Program gives you the opportunity to say “Thank you” to those who made a meaningful impact on the health care you or a loved one received, and recognize our caregivers for the important work they do each day. Without mentioning your gift amount, your honored caregiver will receive a letter and special pin saying a donation has been made in their honor. In addition, they will receive a copy of your note of thanks.
Donate by location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Set Up a Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Page
Did you know that you can fundraise in your community for your community? Hackensack Meridian Health Foundation offers peer-to-peer pages that benefit our hospitals and initiatives, including Behavioral Health, Children's Health and Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine. To get started today, visit give.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/hostyourown and start fundraising today! Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 551-996-3451.
Hospital Foundations and Causes
- Bayshore Medical Center Foundation
- Behavioral Health
- Carrier Clinic
- Children's Health
- Hackensack Meridian Center for Discovery & Innovation
- Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- Hackensack University Medical Center Foundation
- Heart & Vascular Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center Foundation
- JFK University Medical Center Foundation
- John Theurer Cancer Center
- Joseph M. Sanzari Children's Hospital
- K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center Foundation
- Palisades Medical Center Foundation
- Retreat & Recovery at Ramapo Valley
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Foundation, Old Bridge and Perth Amboy
- Riverview Medical Center Foundation
- Southern Ocean Medical Center Foundation