Achieving Excellence in Health Care.At Bayshore Medical Center, we provide a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, including specialized services like our Center for Wound Healing, Sleep Care Center, Center for Bariatrics and comprehensive Rehabilitation Services. We look forward to providing you with the health care you may need, or caring for your friends, family members or other loved ones.
- 2022 Chest Pain - MI Registry Platinum Performance Achievement Award by the American College of Cardiology
- 2022 American Heart Association’s Get with The Guidelines® Heart Failure Gold Plus Heart Failure Award
- Named one of "105 Top General Hospitals" by the Leapfrog Group, the only hospital in New Jersey with this recognition.
- Leapfrog Group named Bayshore Medical Center as one of the "Most Improved General Hospital" and received two consecutive “A” ratings in 2020
- 2020 Chest Pain – MI Registry Silver Performance Achievement Award by the American College of Cardiology
- Imaging Center of Excellence with accreditation in Mammography, Ultrasound, Ultrasound Guided breast biopsy and Sterotactic Biopsy.
- Three time recipient of the Patient Safety Excellence Award and Bariatric Surgery Excellence Award by Healthgrades
- Five-Star recipient for outcomes related to Pacemaker Procedure, Sepsis Mortality, Pneumonia and Carotid Procedures from Healthgrades
- American Heart Association’s Get with The Guidelines® Heart Failure Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Received accreditation from the American Academy of sleep medicine
- Designated Center for Excellence by Healogics for Wound Care for 11 consecutive years
- Centers of Excellence in Geriatrics, Bariatric Surgery, and General Surgery
- Accredited by American College of Cardiology (ACC) for Chest Pain Center and Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Recognized by US News and World Report for COPD, Diabetes Type 2, Stroke, Kidney Failure, and Heart Failure
- Recipient of the prestigious Magnet® designation for Nursing Excellence
- Recognized as a NICHE Exemplar Hospital for commitment to the quality of care of older adults
Our team at Bayshore Medical Center is working to transform health care by ensuring everyone in our community has access to advanced care and treatment that is compassionate, easy to access and highly personalized. Ultimately, our goal is to enable every member of our community to get better and live healthier -– from preventive care and specialty care to state-of-the-art surgery, treatment and rehabilitation.”- Page Caitlin Miller, MBA, MS, BSN, RN-BC Interim President, Chief Hospital Executive Vice President of Operations