HMH - Early Intervention Program - Perth Amboy
With our practice, patients have access to a number of unique services offered by providers within one facility, including ambulatory care, case management, Hepatitis C treatment, integrative medicine, specialized health education, HIV testing and counseling. This approach helps to promote continuity of care and minimizes obstacles.
Comprehensive care and treatment:
- Specialized health education
- Access to specialized HIV medical care provided by dedicated clinical staff
- Bilingual staff (English, Spanish, Hindi)
- Medical case management and health system navigation
- Care coordination between insurance providers, medical providers, and medical subspecialists
- On-site phlebotomy (on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday only)
HIV-Hepatitis C counseling and testing:
- Free counseling and testing services for individuals seeking HIV testing. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Utilizes rapid HIV testing methodologies that permits results to be ready in 20 minutes
- Individual-focused health education and risk-reduction sessions
- All information is confidential