HMH - Family Medicine - Edison
We have grouped our large practice into four teams and use a team approach to treat all problems, whether they are physical, emotional or social. Every effort is made to schedule your appointments with your care provider or a member of your healthcare team.
We are pleased to offer comprehensive medical care for patients of all ages including infants, children, teens and adults.
- General medical care for patients of all ages.
- Gynecological care including pap smears, birth control methods (including IUD insertion and removal), colposcopy, cryosurgery, and endometrial biopsies.
- Care for pregnant women, including traditional and “Group Visit” models of care.
- Newborn, infant, child and adolescent care including well baby checks, immunizations, and sick visits.
- A specialized “Adolescent Clinic” to address age specific needs and concerns.
- A specialized “Musculoskeletal Clinic” for the evaluation and treatment of sports injuries and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Assistance with emotional and family problems.
- Nutrition and diet counseling.
- Diabetes group visits.
- Laboratory testing.
- Preventative medicine and health education.
- Minor surgery including skin biopsies, suturing of cuts and removing warts and moles.
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
- Clinical Pharmacist to assist patients with complex medical regimens.
- Telehealth appointments.