HMH - Gynecologic Oncology - Jackson
Research shows that high volume centers and subspecialists focused exclusively on gynecologic cancer have the best outcomes for patients and offer the best chance for survival. Our practice, as part of Hackensack Meridian Health Cancer Care, provides this and more. With a team of experts, compassionate staff and access to the latest advancements and clinical trials, our practice offers care and treatment to promote positive outcomes.
We have offices in offices in Jackson, Brick, Neptune, Manahawkin, Old Bridge and Red Bank.
- Enrollment in national clinical trials
- Minimally invasive, laparoscopic procedures
- Hereditary risk and genetic counseling
- Advanced chemotherapy, including intraperitoneal chemotherapy
- Social support networks and trained social workers
- Latest treatment options in radiation therapy, including advanced techniques such as high dose brachytherapy and intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Pain management
- Nutritional therapy
- Hospice care
- Dedicated registered nurse
- Screenings and public education