Specialty Care Provider Office
Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital
30 Prospect Ave.,WFAN Room 375
Hackensack, NJ 07601
HMH - Pediatric Pulmonology - Hackensack
For children with lungs and breathing issues, we offer outstanding care that is designed specifically for children, delivered by world-class physicians and experienced therapists.
Our practice offers comprehensive, state-of-the-art care for lungs and breathing issues for infants, children and adolescents.
While we see many children with asthma, we also treat a diverse range of conditions, including:
- The evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of persistent cough
- Chronic and recurrent pneumonia
- Sleep disorders and related breathing abnormalities
- Respiratory technology-dependent children
We perform a variety of procedures for diagnosis and treatment of rare lung diseases including:
- Flexible bronchoscopy with brush biopsy for diagnostic purposes (such as the determination of ciliary abnormalities)
- Administration of biologics for poorly controlled asthma