HMH - Vascular Surgery - Edison
Our care team provides high-quality vascular and wound care to assist patients with a multitude of complex vascular disease and non-healing wound issues.
We have dedicated training and unique experience to treat and manage disorders of the arteries, veins and lymphatic system as well as non-healing wounds. Our warm and inviting staff will make you feel at ease. From your initial visit to the actual procedure, we will make sure that you are completely relaxed and informed on your progress.
- Surgical management for diseases of the aorta (aneurysm or occlusive disease)
- Surgical management of carotid and cerebral vascular disease
- Open and endovascular procedures for peripheral vascular disease
- Dialysis access and management of renal vascular diseases
- Management of venous disorders (varicose veins, spider veins and DVT management)
- Management of lymphatic disorder
- Management of non-healing wounds