Specialty Care Provider Office
Dr. Robert H. Harris Neuroscience Treatment Center - Jersey Shore University Medical Center - Amdur Pavillion
1945 Route 33
Neptune, NJ 07754
Epilepsy and Seizure Disorder Center at Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Movement disorders like Parkinson’s Disease, Essential Tremor, Dystonia, and involuntary movements can severely impact your quality of life. Our neurological experts at the Movement Disorders Program at JFK University Medical Center are fully equipped to care for the most intricate cases by delivering thorough, compassionate care from the minute you walk in the door.
Our interdisciplinary experts are trained to address your physical, cognitive and emotional needs. We actively work with you and your family to develop a treatment plan that addresses your unique needs.
- Medications Management
- Botulinum Toxin Treatment
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Adjunct Surgery
- DBS Programming
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Ablation Evaluations
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy in close cooperation with JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute's physicians-directed Parkinson's programs
- Participation in Clinical Trials
Why Choose Us?
- Healthgrades Neuroscience Excellence Award
- Physicians with high qualifications and experience in treatment of movement disorders
- Dedicated Rehabilitation Programs
- Active Patient Support groups
- Clinical trials
Meet the Team
At the Movement Disorders Program at JFK University Medical Center, our specialists include a team of neurologists, neurosurgeons, nurse practitioners, physical and occupational therapists, speech and swallowing therapists, registered dieticians, sleep specialists, cognitive remediation specialists, and more, all working in close cooperation. Our team is led by Philip A. Hanna, M.D.