OnCore Clinical Trial Management SystemOnCore Overview Online Collaborative Research Environment (OnCore) is a web based, comprehensive clinical trial management system (CTMS). It is a product of Advarra, based in Madison, WI. OnCore will support our investigators and research coordinators as a centralized place to manage all of their study protocols and subjects.
- Database of all participants in your studies
- Easy access and reports immediately available
- Integrations with research billing
- Individual participant calendars
OnCore Training For new users, please complete an Access Request Form and a trainer will contact you regarding training sessions. For existing users, please refer to the Training Manual for questions. If you still need assistance, reach out to Karon Deshields at email@example.com.
OnCore is online based and can be accessed through a web browser. Once an HMH user receives training, they will be able to log in to OnCore using their HMH network credentials. OnCore Site
As a user of OnCore, please familiarize yourself with the policies regarding its use:
- OnCore (CTMS) Utilization for Clinical Trials
- Protocol Administration in OnCore
- Subject Administration in OnCore
For more information, contact OnCore Support Email: HMHOnCoreSupport@hmhn.org