Primary Care Services We Offer
When You’re Not Feeling Well
- Sick visits – sore throat, earache, allergy, cold and flu
- Treatment of chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and arthritis
- Minor skin procedures and injections
- Evaluation and treatment of depression, anxiety and mood disorders
- Virtual visits
Wellness Exams and More
A wellness appointment is an opportunity for you and your provider to establish open communication and may include:
- Review of your health history
- Wellness exam
- Work, camp or school physical
- Discussion of any physical and mental health concerns
- Review and prescribing of medications
- Screenings and immunizations
- Establishing a plan for your health and wellness
- Management of chronic conditions
- Workers’ comp liabilities with pre-approval of insurance
- Clearance for surgery
- Geriatric and memory assessments
- Health education
- Diet and nutrition support
Testing and Diagnostics
- Rapid testing for strep, flu, mononucleosis and urinary tract infection
- Blood pressure and weight
- Pap smear
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) testing
From routine health examinations to same-day sick visits and managing chronic conditions, our primary care physicians provide high quality care, treatment programs and referrals to our expert specialists. To make an appointment for an office or virtual visit call 1-888-464-3627.
We focus on preventative health, cardiovascular health, women's health, hypertension/hyperlipidemia, diabetes, osteoporosis, nutrition, diet and exercise.
Our team is committed to treating the entire family and providing preventive services along with the treatment of acute and chronic conditions.
Our pediatric care teams guides children and their families through every step of care in order to provide seamless coordination through every stage of a child’s growth.
Our geriatric specialists provide a full range of services, including wellness and prevention, specialized hospital care and more.