Primary Care Services We Offer
When You’re Not Feeling Well
- Evaluation and treatment of depression, anxiety and mood disorders
- Minor skin procedures and injections
- Sick visits – sore throat, earache, allergy, cold and flu
- Treatment of chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and arthritis
- Virtual visits
Wellness Exams and More
A wellness appointment is an opportunity for you and your provider to establish open communication and may include:
Review of your health history
Work, camp or school physical
Discussion of any physical and mental health concerns
Review and prescribing of medications
Screenings and immunizations
Establishing a plan for your health and wellness
Management of chronic conditions
Workers’ comp liabilities with pre-approval of insurance
Clearance for surgery
Geriatric and memory assessments
Diet and nutrition support
Testing and Diagnostics
- Blood pressure and weight
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) testing
- Pap smear
- Rapid testing for strep, flu, mononucleosis and urinary tract infection
From routine health examinations to same-day sick visits and managing chronic conditions, our primary care physicians provide high quality care, treatment programs and referrals to our expert specialists. To make an appointment for an office or virtual visit call 1-888-464-3627.
We focus on preventative health, cardiovascular health, women's health, hypertension/hyperlipidemia, diabetes, osteoporosis, nutrition, diet and exercise.
Our team is committed to treating the entire family and providing preventive services along with the treatment of acute and chronic conditions.
Our pediatric care teams guides children and their families through every step of care in order to provide seamless coordination through every stage of a child’s growth.
Our geriatric specialists provide a full range of services, including wellness and prevention, specialized hospital care and more.