Digital Proof of COVID-19 VaccinationIf you received your COVID-19 vaccine at a Hackensack Meridian Health facility, we’ve made providing proof of your vaccination easy. You can create a digital vaccine card using MyChart or the free CLEAR mobile app. You can access your information by following one of the two options below: OPTION ONE: Access Hackensack Meridian Health MyChart
- Login to your MyChart account
- Access your COVID-19 information page
- Access and save your SMART QR code image to your phone
- Your verified digital vaccine card is ready for use!
OPTION TWO: Create a CLEAR digital vaccine card
- Download and enroll in CLEAR for free
- Tap the blue “Digital vaccine card”
- Tap “Hackensack Meridian Health” and follow instructions (you will need a form of government ID)
- Upload your Hackensack Meridian Health MyChart SMART QR code (see above to access your unique code)
- Your verified digital vaccine card using the CLEAR app is ready for use!
If you don’t have a MyChart account, you can upload your CDC card instead by selecting the “CDC card” tile and taking a photo.
As a free CLEAR member, you'll also gain access to CLEAR Lanes at participating sports stadiums and venues nationwide. Learn more about CLEAR.