Office of Innovation and Commercialization
Many important clinical and operational breakthroughs are achieved throughout Hackensack Meridian Health. It’s crucial to provide ongoing support toward driving innovation, and creating opportunities for it in the marketplace through commercialization.
The Office of Innovation and Commercialization was created to provide the necessary support to assist in the development of inventions and to maximize their commercial potential.
What we do:
- Deliver day-to-day technology transfer and partnership development services Invention Disclosure Reviews and Intellectual Property Development and Protection
- Patent Application Management and Prosecution
- Commercialization and Market Planning
- Partnership and Collaborative Development
- Licensing/Contracting and Company Development
- Assist in developing funding support for ongoing tech development
- Royalty Monitoring/Management
HMHN Intellectual Property Policy
Hackensack Meridian Health’s support of innovation targeted at transformative care delivery is evident in its inventor-friendly Intellectual Property Policy
. Employed inventors receive 50% of royalties/revenue generated from the invention (after cost re-capture) as a demonstration of the value we place on the generation of new innovative products and solutions.
Have an Invention?
If you have an idea or an invention that you feel has value, please share it with us through this online invention disclosure form and our Office of Innovation and Commercialization will review and follow-up directly with you on next steps. Access the form here