Primary Care Services
Hackensack Meridian Health offers a range of primary care services for any age – Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. You have a primary care team working together to meet your health and wellness needs. Learn more about our practitioners and access options.
When You’re Not Feeling Well
- Evaluation and treatment of depression, anxiety and mood disorders
- Minor skin procedures and injections
- Sick visits – sore throat, earache, allergy, cold and flu
- Treatment of chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and arthritis
- Virtual visits
Wellness Exams and More
A wellness appointment is an opportunity for you and your provider to establish open communication and may include:
- Review of your health history
- Wellness exam
- Work, camp or school physical
- Discussion of any physical and mental health concerns
- Review and prescribing of medications
- Screenings and immunizations
- Establishing a plan for your health and wellness
- Management of chronic conditions
- Workers’ comp liabilities with pre-approval of insurance
- Clearance for surgery
- Geriatric and memory assessments
- Health education
- Diet and nutrition support
Testing and Diagnostics
- Blood pressure and weight
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) testing
- Pap smear
- Rapid testing for strep, flu, mononucleosis and urinary tract infection
We focus on preventative health, cardiovascular health, women's health, hypertension/hyperlipidemia, diabetes, osteoporosis, nutrition, diet and exercise.
Our team is committed to treating the entire family and providing preventive services along with the treatment of acute and chronic conditions.
Our pediatric care teams guides children and their families through every step of care in order to provide seamless coordination through every stage of a child’s growth.
Our geriatric specialists provide a full range of services, including wellness and prevention, specialized hospital care and more.