About Our ProductsWe develop and use only the safest and most effective cleaning products possible, using environmentally responsible ingredients that help conserve natural resources. Our award-winning products are never tested on animals and are not formulated with animal-derived ingredients or known human carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens or endocrine disruptors. 16 of 20 Greening The Cleaning® products are third-party certified through EcoLogo or Green Seal.
The benefits of using our Greening The Cleaning® products include:
- Better indoor air quality
- Corporate stewardship
- Improved worker health and safety
- Industry leadership
- Reduced toxicity
Simply choosing Greening The Cleaning® products supports environmental health research and education at the Center and creates meaningful employment opportunities at the Central Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
As a nonprofit organization, 100% of all profits from our products support the Deirdre Imus Environmental Health Center’s Greening the Cleaning® program and environmental education and research.
Why Choose Greening The Cleaning® Products
Hackensack University Medical Center, home of Greening The Cleaning® products, has been named a top-25 green hospital in the U.S. for seven consecutive years — among just three hospitals in the nation with this recognition. The cornerstone of this recognition is the Greening The Cleaning® program within The Deirdre Imus Environmental Health Center®.
How to Order Our Greening The Cleaning Products
Your organization can transition to Greening The Cleaning® products by ordering through these suppliers:
- Central Association for the Blind & Visually Impaired: Call 551-996-8047 or email James.Ronchi@hmhn.org.
- Grainger (National Distributor): Order here.
- Island Source (Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont): Call 1-508-693-8700.
- Skyway Supply (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas): Call 1-888-875-9929.