Carpet & Upholstery Extraction Cleaner
Cleans and brightens carpet surfaces. Easily loosens, lifts and removes embedded dirt from fibers. Can also be used for bonnet cleaning and on upholstery.
Applications / Where To Use: Used in carpet extraction and upholstery machines.
Dilution: 3 oz./gal
Product Code / Available Size:
DIN 23 640.15.1 / 1 Gal 4/Cs
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Ethoxylate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly
- Dilute with cold/unheated tap water. Start by using 3 oz./gallon of water.
- Adjust by using more or less to suit personal need.
- Inject and extract solution.
- Allow carpet to dry. Vacuum thoroughly after it dries to remove any remaining residue if required.
- Can be used in an upholstery cleaner at same dilution.