Application ProcessJersey Shore University Medical Center is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and offers a very competitive salary plus malpractice coverage and health benefits. Residents also receive four weeks paid time off. Jersey Shore University Medical Center conforms with all Federal, State and local policies regarding infection and biohazard control. Applicants may contact our program for specifics of these policies.
Our residency program application requirements are:
- Graduation from a dental school accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Applicants must pass Part 1 and Part 2 of the National Boards
- Must meet all qualifications to receive NJ State Dental Resident Permit
- Deadline for application is October 1
- Applications accepted from ADEA PASS
Competitive applicants are invited for a mandatory interview that also provides an opportunity for candidates to tour our state of the art facilities and meet our faculty and our current residents. All applicants are considered regardless of age, gender, race, religion, place of origin, marital status, parental status, disability or any other factor.