Tuition and Other Fees
- Application fee: $75.00 (non-refundable, subject to change)
- Commitment deposit fee: $500.00 (non-refundable, subject to change, due with acceptance into the Program).
- Textbook or digital book fee: up to a maximum of $800.00
- Tuition fee = $6,000.00 (non-refundable, subject to change).
- Invoice will be provided within the first two week of classes.
- A payment plan is available, but must be communicated to the Program Director in advance to establish the payment schedule.
- Kean University - will pay the tuition fee for each student enrolled from its institution.
- Students from other affiliates (Caldwell University, Georgian Court University, Monmouth University, & University of the Sciences / St. Joseph’s University, and Gwynedd Mercy University) – the student will pay the tuition fee.
- Students with prior Bachelor’s degree (4+1) are responsible for the tuition fee.
Florence M. Cook School of Medical Laboratory Science