HMH Occupational Health-Iselin
To provide the best health care experience to employees while maintaining communication with employers, exceeding expectations and understanding needs. To remain on top of industry standards, administer best practices, and be regarded as experts in occupational health.
Our services include:
- Work-related injury/illness treatment
- Post-offer /surveillance physical exams
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical Certification exams
- Hearing and lung function testing
- On site EKG and X-Ray
- Physical job demand evaluations/ ergonomic assessments (POPES)
- Physical therapy
- Independent medical exams
- Second opinion return to work exams
- Case management
- Fitness for duty
- Vaccinations (including influenza, hepatitis, Tdap)
- Medical surveillance programs (communicable disease, occupational hazard)
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Vision screening
- Ergonomic Evaluations & Wellness Programs
- Creation of physical job descriptions & physical testing to match those measured and defensible descriptions
- POPE Testing to Ensure Success and Reduce Cost
Companies often hire new employees only to find out later the worker is incapable of meeting the physical demands of the job. This puts the employer at increased risk of injury, which may incur significant costs the employer. Aside from the actual medical costs for treatment of the injury, there is lost work time, decreased productivity, need for rehiring and retraining. This negatively impacts clients, managers, and co-workers.
The Hackensack Meridian Health Occupational Health Post-Offer employment physical determines if a job applicant can safely perform his or her essential job functions. It is designed to identify critical success factors that often arise after a candidate begins working.
Why choose us?
- Physicians certified in occupational medicine
- A philosophy centered on early return to work
- OSHA & workers comp sensitive
- Employer portal access
- Same-day appointments
- Experts in NJ workers compensation