Hospitals and Emergency Departments
One Hospital Plaza
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
Old Bridge Medical Center
We Are Always Ready at Old Bridge!
- About Old Bridge Medical Center
- COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions
- Patient and Visitor Information
- For Health Professionals
- Billing and Insurance
- Classes and Events
Key Phone NumbersMain number: 732-360-1000
Emergency Department: 732-360-4018
Office of Patient Experience: 732-360-4106
Discharge Coordinator (Case Management): 732-360-4007
Medical Records: 732-360-4237
Ambulatory Pharmacy: 732-360-3450
COVID-19 Vaccines available on Friday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Outpatient AppointmentsDiabetes Management: 732-360-4070
Diagnostic imaging: 732-324-5270
Institute for Weight Loss: 732-360-4268
Patients should bring the following information when registering for an appointment or hospital stay:
- Advance Directive
- Copay or deductible
- Driver’s license
- Insurance Card
- Medicare/Medicaid card
- Name and Social Security Number of the insured
- Referral forms from your physician (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Referral/Order Guidelines
- Worker’s compensation information (if applicable)
Specialty Programs Available
- The Institute for Weight Loss: The Institute for Weight Loss was named a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- Center for Hearing: The Center for Hearing integrates current audiology research findings with experience and expertise to provide patients with comprehensive hearing healthcare for both children and adults.
- Diabetes Center: Hackensack Meridian Health Medical Group Diabetes Center provides diabetes screening, comprehensive care and management, including insulin pump and continuous glucose monitor management and gestational diabetes care.
- Human Motion Institute for Orthopedic Care: We utilize a Joint Care Plus continuum of care approach which integrates the patient’s primary care physician and surgeon with a host of clinical support staff. It is designed to return our patients to maximum function as quickly and safely as possible.
- The Center for Women: The Center for Women offers convenient access to advanced diagnostic testing, including 3D mammography, ultrasound, breast MRI, image-guided biopsy and bone densitometry. Book your screening mammogram online today!
Why Choose Old Bridge Medical Center
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval: Old Bridge Medical Center earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for both Sepsis Certification and Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers.
- Recognition for Cardiac Care: Old Bridge Medical Center was recognized with the Target Stroke Honor Roll Achievement award for cardiac care and is the recipient of the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® EMS Gold Award for implementing quality improvement measures for the treatment of patients who experience severe heart attacks.
- Nationally Recognized ICU Nursing: Old Bridge Medical Center Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is a recipient of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) Silver Beacon Award for Excellence, which demonstrates meeting national criteria consistent with Magnet® Recognition, the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and the National Quality Healthcare Award.
- Expanded Emergency Department - Our brand new 24,000 sq foot emergency department is designed to serve every patient from - pediatric to geriatric. The state-of-the-art Emergency space provides faster wait times, pediatric rooms, on-site technology and greater privacy, comfort in private rooms. Take a look inside!