Patients should bring the following information when registering for an appointment or hospital stay:
- Advance Directive
- Copay or deductible
- Driver’s license
- Insurance Card
- Medicare/Medicaid card
- Name and Social Security Number of the insured
- Referral forms from your physician (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Referral/Order Guidelines
- Worker’s compensation information (if applicable)
Parking is free for patients and visitors at Old Bridge. Free valet parking is available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at the hospital's main entrance.
Specialty Programs Available
- The Institute for Weight Loss: The Institute for Weight Loss was named a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- Center for Hearing: The Center for Hearing integrates current audiology research findings with experience and expertise to provide patients with comprehensive hearing healthcare for both children and adults.
- Diabetes Center: Hackensack Meridian Health Medical Group Diabetes Center provides diabetes screening, comprehensive care and management, including insulin pump and continuous glucose monitor management and gestational diabetes care.
- Human Motion Institute for Orthopedic Care: We utilize a Joint Care Plus continuum of care approach which integrates the patient’s primary care physician and surgeon with a host of clinical support staff. It is designed to return our patients to maximum function as quickly and safely as possible.
- The Center for Women: The Center for Women offers convenient access to advanced diagnostic testing, including 3D mammography, ultrasound, breast MRI, image-guided biopsy and bone densitometry.
Why Choose Old Bridge Medical Center
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval: Old Bridge Medical Center earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for both Sepsis Certification and Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers.
- Recognition for Cardiac Care: Old Bridge Medical Center was recognized with the Target Stroke Honor Roll Achievement award for cardiac care and is the recipient of the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® EMS Gold Award for implementing quality improvement measures for the treatment of patients who experience severe heart attacks.
- Nationally Recognized ICU Nursing: Old Bridge Medical Center Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is a recipient of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) Silver Beacon Award for Excellence, which demonstrates meeting national criteria consistent with Magnet® Recognition, the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and the National Quality Healthcare Award.
- Expanded Emergency Department - Our brand new 24,000 sq foot emergency department is designed to serve every patient from - pediatric to geriatric. The state-of-the-art Emergency space provides faster wait times, pediatric rooms, on-site technology and greater privacy, comfort in private rooms. Take a look inside!
Back in the Classroom
Eugene Fioravanti loves to golf, body surf and powerlift. However all of that activity has taken its toll.