Recipe: Homemade Salsa
February 10, 2023
Who doesn’t enjoy chips and salsa? This homemade salsa recipe can be made in a snap – throw all of the ingredients in a food processor, refrigerate and enjoy!
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped (remove seeds if milder heat is desired)
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp cilantro (optional)
- Place ingredients into a food processor, and pulse until desired texture is achieved
- Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving
Next Steps & Resources:
- Recipe shared by registered dietician, Taura Mauro
The material provided through HealthU is intended to be used as general information only and should not replace the advice of your physician. Always consult your physician for individual care.