Ambulatory Care and Surgery
Ocean University Medical Center 2 SouthWest
425 Jack Martin Blvd
Brick, NJ 08724
The Dr. Robert H. and Mary Ellen Harris Heart and Vascular Center
A one-stop shop for high-level heart and vascular care, the Dr. Robert H. and Mary Ellen Harris Heart and Vascular Center is equipped with three multi-purpose catheterization/vascular labs and a hybrid OR, allowing for more efficient preparation, treatment and recovery.
Outfitted with the latest technologies, you have access to safer treatments, with minimally-invasive procedures and reduced radiation. In addition, our live patient tracking systems allow your caregiver to be kept informed every step of the way throughout your stay.
“We are changing the way that patients access heart and vascular care in the area with the latest technology, coupled with the unmatched expertise of our clinical teams.”
Frank Citara, MBA, President and Chief Hospital Executive, Ocean University Medical Center
Our ServicesHaving both diagnostic and minimally-invasive surgical functions in one space, clinicians can diagnose heart and vascular conditions and offer immediate surgical treatment without delay, providing higher efficiency and safety for certain high-risk procedures. Procedures performed include:
- Heart Catheterization
- Balloon Pumps or Impella® Devices
- Complex Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Lower Extremity Arterial Revascularization
- Transcarotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR)
- Stenting of Carotid Artery
- Blood Clot Removal
- Repairing and Maintaining Dialysis Access
Why Choose Us
- We are the only hospital in Ocean County to earn the HeartCARE Center national distinction of excellence by the American College of Cardiology (ACC).
- We are an ACC-accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and Cardiac Catheterization Lab, for our demonstrated commitment to a comprehensive, high-quality culture for cardiovascular care.
- We received the ACC’s 2022 NCDR Chest Pain- MI Registry Platinum Quality Award and the American Heart Association’s 2022 Get with the Guidelines- Heart Failure Gold Plus Award recognizing exemplary heart attack care and care for heart failure, respectively.