Whether it's protecting you from the sun's rays or offering insights into your well-being, your skin is a vital part of who you are. And that makes dermatologists — medical doctors who diagnose, treat, and prevent skin, hair and nail conditions — all the more important.
Our board-certified dermatologists specialize in understanding the intricate balance between your largest organ and your overall wellness. Through their expertise, they help patients maintain healthy skin and address a variety of conditions.
Why Choose Hackensack Meridian Health?
Our commitment to offering a wide array of treatments, staying at the forefront of new treatment options and collaborating with other specialties sets us apart. When you come to Hackensack Meridian Health for dermatology care, you get:
A Patient-Centric Approach
From the moment you call to schedule an appointment to the end of your patient visit, our friendly and efficient team ensures you feel valued. Our doctors take the time to explain important details, answer your questions and meet your needs. Each patient matters.
All patients have access to a board-certified doctor who specializes in treating serious dermatologic issues, from severe psoriasis to T-cell lymphoma of the skin. We address conditions that demand expertise and the latest therapies.
We offer the latest advancements in dermatology backed by the expertise of our highly trained doctors. You can expect a high level of expertise and personalized care for all your skin health needs.
Skin Conditions We Treat
Our dermatology team is dedicated to addressing a wide range of skin conditions. Whether it’s a routine skin check, a common dermatologic concern, a surgical procedure or a complex issue, we provide specialized services tailored to each person.
Our team treats common and rare skin conditions, including:
- Skin cancer and melanomas
- Psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Warts, dandruff, and toenail fungus
- Autoimmune disorders affecting the skin
- Wrinkles and other signs of aging
Patients receive the best possible care through the combination of research, collaboration with other specialties and access to innovative treatments. Our dermatologists work closely with other Hackensack Meridian Health specialists who may be involved in a patient’s care, including:
- Oncologists to help diagnose and manage skin-related issues or side effects among patients going through cancer treatments
- Rheumatologists to address conditions that affect both the skin and joints, such as autoimmune diseases like psoriatic arthritis
- Gerontologists to address the unique skin concerns associated with aging
- Internists to ensure a holistic approach to patients' overall health and well-being
Treatments and Procedures
Hackensack Meridian Health's dermatology services provide treatments and procedures that range from basic to advanced, including:
- Advanced therapy for eczema and psoriasis
- Surgical interventions for skin cancer and melanomas including Mohs surgery.
- Cosmetic procedures such as injections and fillers
- Laser treatments for conditions like rosacea
- Specialized care for patients experiencing side effects from cancer treatments
Because of the team’s involvement in research, our dermatologists can provide a full spectrum of state-of-the-art medical and surgical solutions. We focus on advanced therapeutics and innovative approaches to address a wide range of skin health needs.
Our experienced team includes distinguished dermatologists who’ve been recognized as top doctors in New Jersey. Find a board-certified dermatologist and schedule an appointment today.