Orthopedic Specialists of New Jersey
When you’re dealing with a problem in your bones and joints, life is harder than it should be. The right orthopedic specialist not only listens to your concerns but can fix the issue and get you on the road to recovery sooner.
Complete Care for Your Bones and Joints
With a combined 100 years of experience, our team of orthopedic experts in New Jersey brings warmth, compassion, and the latest in cutting-edge technology. From treating orthopedic conditions like osteoarthritis to performing joint replacement surgery — and everything in between — we treat problems of the knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, spine, hand, and wrist.
Meet the Nationally Recognized Team
Our team of award-winning orthopedic specialists serve more than 20,000 patients each year in the New Jersey and tri-state area. Performing more than 3,000 surgeries yearly, the team is at the forefront of their respective fields, with recognitions including:
- “Top Doctor” by New Jersey Monthly and 201 Magazine
- Bergen County Magazine's Top Doc
- Castle Connolly New York Metro Top Doctor distinctions and
- Select Surgeon in Bone and Joint Surgery by New Jersey Monthly
Areas of Specialization
- Frank Alberta, M.D. - Sports Medicine: Shoulder and Elbow
- Rocco Bassora, M.D. - Shoulder and Sports Medicine
- Chris Cherian, M.D. - Non-operative Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Gregg Klein, M.D. - Hip and Knee
- John Koerner, M.D. - Spine
- Eitan Kohan, M.D. - Shoulder and Elbow
- Harlan Levine, M.D. - Hip and Knee
- Mark Nathanson, DPM - Non-operative Foot and Ankle
- Ari Seidenstein, M.D. - Hip and Knee
- Daniel Seigerman, M.D. - Hand, Wrist and Elbow
- Samir Sodha, M.D. - Hand and Wrist
- Justin Stull, M.D. - Spine
New Technologies for Better Treatment and Recovery
If there’s a team at the forefront of orthopedic research and innovation, it’s us. Our physicians are actively involved in researching the latest techniques and best practices regarding total joint replacements, shoulder and elbow care, spine surgeries and more. Our surgeons even helped develop the ROSA® Robot, which improves joint replacement surgeries through:
- Greater surgical accuracy and precision
- Fully customizable surgical planning to each patient
- Less pain
- Shorter recovery time
Being involved in research allows us to apply the latest techniques to daily patient care. Whenever possible, we use minimally invasive techniques to improve outcomes and reduce recovery times.
Welcoming Environment with Everything You Need
When you step through the doors of our practice, you’ll get a pleasant atmosphere that's both inviting and inclusive. Our staff greets everyone with a smile and a friendly voice.
Every patient should feel at ease when visiting our practice, which is why our staff is trained to create a friendly, stress-free experience. For your convenience, we offer additional services like physical therapy and X-ray imaging in one location.
Access to the Region’s Top Resources
You deserve the best of both worlds for orthopedic care: A welcoming environment and the latest in cutting-edge technology and resources. That's why we joined forces with Hackensack Meridian Health to provide the best of what a private practice offers backed by the deep clinical resources of a tertiary care medical center.
With three New Jersey locations in Paramus, Franklin Lakes, and North Bergen, our practice remains small and tight knit while offering all the benefits that a larger health system provides. For patients like you, it’s a win-win.
Real Orthopedic Patient Stories
A Bergenfield chef got back on her feet after total right knee replacement at Hackensack University Medical Center.
Our Orthopedic Specialists
You don’t have to deal with pain or discomfort in your bones and joints, and an injury doesn’t have to hold you back. Our team offers the latest in both operative and non-operative care and is ready to provide all aspects of orthopedic diagnosis and treatment. Reach out to us today.