About Hackensack Meridian Health
- Four academic medical centers – Hackensack University Medical Center in Hackensack, Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune, JFK Medical Center in Edison, Ocean University Medical Center in Brick
- Two children’s hospitals – Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital in Hackensack, K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital in Neptune
- Nine community hospitals – Bayshore Medical Center in Holmdel, Mountainside Medical Center in Montclair, Palisades Medical Center in North Bergen, Pascack Valley Medical Center in Westwood, Old Bridge Medical Center, Raritan Bay Medical Center, Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank, and Southern Ocean Medical Center in Manahawkin
- A behavioral health hospital – Carrier Clinic in Belle Mead
- Two rehabilitation hospitals – JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute in Edison and Shore Rehabilitation Institute in Brick
The Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine opened in 2018, the first private medical school in New Jersey in more than 50 years where it welcomed its third class of students in 2020 to its campus in Nutley and Clifton.
Additionally, the network partnered with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to find more cures for cancer faster while ensuring that patients have access to the highest quality, most individualized cancer care when and where they need it.
Hackensack Meridian Health is a member of AllSpire Health Partners, an interstate consortium of leading health systems, to focus on the sharing of best practices in clinical care and achieving efficiencies.