Application ProcessCompletion of an ACGME accredited residency, most often in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Anesthesiology, Psychiatry or Neurology.
We accept fellowship applications through the ERAS website only.
How to ApplyAccepting Applications for PGY V There is one Fellowship position available each year. All incoming residents must satisfactorily complete an ACGME Accredited Residency Program in one of the following specialties.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- A recent passport size photo
- Cover Letter with Personal Statement
- Pain Medicine Fellowship Application
- Curriculum Vitae (Please include all contact numbers and e-mail)
- Three letters of recommendation (One must be from your Program Director)
- Relevant information:
- Copy of USMLE Step I, II, III Score Reports
- Copy of COMLEX
- Copy of Medical School Dean’s Letter
- Copy of SAE-R Score Reports (optional)
- Copy of Medical School Transcripts and Diploma
Interviews are usually conducted in July and August each year.
Accepted applicants must obtain and submit the following before they can begin training on July 1st
- New Jersey Medical License
- Diploma from an ACGME Accredited Residency in one of the acceptable specialties (listed above)
- Obtain NPI, CDS and DEA Certifications
- Active BLS and ACLS