Performance Management & Learning and Development
There are new ways to access Learning and Performance Management in MySuccess. Citrix must be used to access MySuccess Learning to ensure a standard learning experience and credit is given with each course taken. Please follow the instructions below for each specific application.
MySuccess Learning & Development
To access MySuccess Learning: All team members, whether they are working on the network or remotely, must first connect via Citrix. You will need DUO to access MySuccess Learning remotely.
In Citrix, click on the MySuccess Learning icon.Click here to Access MySuccess via Citrix
Performance ManagementGo Directly to Performance Management
Learning & Development at HMH
At Hackensack Meridian Health , we aren’t just interested in today’s work, we want to invest in you and your future. That’s why we have several different tools and services to help you get ahead of the curve and stay there.
- Learning Management System (LMS): HMH embraces a culture of learning, which is why we have one LMS for the entire network. Enjoy a dynamic experience, easy access to course catalogs, assigned learning, and a robust selection of eLearning programs, available 24/7.
- TeamHMU: An internal network university that supports the learning and development of team members, leaders and physicians at Hackensack Meridian Health. It is supported by certified internal instructors, as well as external training partners.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF): HMH is considered a public service employer, meaning you can receive federal relief for student loan debt. Average savings through these programs are around $1,700 a year!
- Tuition Assistance: Through its partnership with Bright Horizons EdAssist, HMH provides team members the opportunity to advance their degrees, skills, and careers through a variety of programs that fit their goals, budgets and schedules.
- Resources for the Next Generation: Help plan ahead for your child’s secondary education with ScholarShare 529, a service that helps navigate tax-free savings. You can also take advantage of Bright Horizons for homeschooling tips, updates on the college market, help navigating closed or restricted campuses, financial aid information, status of standardized testing, and much more.