Drug and Substance Addiction Treatment
Overcome Substance AbuseDrug addiction is a life-altering phenomenon and a growing epidemic. Over 4 million people in the U.S. today are addicted to illegal drugs, the most common of which are cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamine, and heroin. Most of these drugs have an addictive effect after just a few uses. The reasons for experimenting with them can vary, from trying to fit in with the crowd, to forgetting about problems, to achieving a greater “high.” Once the euphoria wears off, however, the withdrawal symptoms begin…and so does the dire need for substance abuse treatment. Overcoming the addiction to illegal drugs and the damage caused to your body, mind, and spirit requires more than a cookie-cutter approach. The Blake Recovery Center™ (BRC) at Carrier Clinic®, a New Jersey drug and alcohol addiction treatment center and substance abuse rehab facility, tailors our drug rehabilitation to each patient by combining a variety of drug addiction treatment programs:
- Drug detoxification is an important first step to cleanse your body and mind and begin the drug addiction treatment program. In our NJ drug detox and rehab center, our trained medical staff can mitigate the symptoms of withdrawal in a safe, comfortable environment, and ensure a successful detox to get you on your way to recovery.
- Individual psychological counseling, family counseling, and group therapy all support the emotional issues surrounding substance abuse addiction.
Blake Recovery CenterBlake Recovery Center™ focuses its NJ residential drug rehabilitation program on medical treatment and psychotherapy to help patients stop substance abuse and become well again. Treatment addresses both the physical and psychological aspects of drug dependency. Eliminating the physical aspect of drug addiction may involve the use of chemical antagonists, while reversing psychological dependency involves learning new patterns of behavior. All of our drug treatment programs focus on teaching patients new methods of interacting in a drug-free environment to facilitate relapse prevention.
Contact us anytime if you believe you or someone you know may be chemically dependent and in need of help.
Our experienced team includes skilled professionals and distinguished psychiatrists who’ve been recognized as “Top Docs” in New Jersey.
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
The 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline provides 24-hour, confidential support to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
Addiction Treatment Services
- Addiction and Substance Use Disorders
- Addiction Self-Help Support
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Alcohol Detox
- Alumni Programs
- Drug and Substance Addiction Treatment
- Drug Detox
- Dual Diagnosis
- Family Intervention For Addiction
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Residential Rehab and Counseling