What can you make possible?
Donations like yours help us build new hospitals, find answers to treat complex diseases and develop new programs and services to help keep New Jersey healthy.
Your Gift Matters
We are committed to fostering meaningful giving for the programs and services provided by Hackensack Meridian Health and its affiliates. An investment in Hackensack Meridian Health is an investment in your family, friends, neighbors and your entire community.
Philanthropy plays a vital role in ensuring our communities have access to the best healthcare, close to home. Donor support enables Hackensack Meridian Health to create, expand and maintain facilities; offer advanced medical treatments using state-of-the-art technologies; harness the power of medical breakthroughs; develop new programs and services that provide the best medical care; and transform the way care is offered to our communities.
Your Support Makes a Difference
Generosity has the power to impact tens of thousands of patients every year, and every gift can make a difference. To make a gift to a foundation that supports your local hospital, or a Hackensack Meridian Health program that’s close to your heart, please visit our individual giving pages.
All foundations gratefully accept funds to support the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine and the Center for Discovery & Innovation.
- Bayshore Medical Center Foundation
- Carrier Clinic
- Hackensack Meridian Health Center for Discovery & Innovation
- Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- Hackensack University Medical Center Foundation
- Heart & Vascular Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center Foundation
- JFK Medical Center Foundation
- John Theurer Cancer Center
- Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital
- K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital
- Meridian at Home & Hospice Care
- Meridian Health Foundation
- Ocean Medical Center Foundation
- Palisades Medical Center Foundation
- Raritan Bay Medical Center, Old Bridge and Perth Amboy
- Riverview Medical Center Foundation
- Southern Ocean Medical Center Foundation
- Women’s Heart Fund