What Our Rehabilitation Facilities Offer
- Physical Therapy and musculoskeletal programs designed to obtain optimal functioning and physical performance.
- Occupational Therapy programs that help maintain and develop skills to maximize independence at home, work or school.
- Diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders, along with helpful instructions and compassionate guidance for patients and families dealing with hearing impairments.
- Evaluation and treatment of problems with speech, language, voice, fluency, feeding, swallowing, and related disorders.
- Recovery and post-recovery cardiopulmonary rehabilitation to speed your recuperation, minimize your symptoms, increase your cardiovascular endurance, and improve your quality of life.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Therapy program provides evaluation, planning, and treatment for infants, toddlers, children, and adolescents from birth to 21 years of age.
Therapy sessions address the particular needs of each child. The child and therapist work toward attaining skills that are developmentally age appropriate and/or functional for the child. Parents and families are invited to be part of the therapeutic process by assisting in the child’s goal development and following through with a home program.
- Industrial Therapy provides programs that are tailored to your personal and workplace needs, to help you and/or your employees stay healthy and injury free.
We offer job site evaluation – Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE) and alteration, work hardening – structured program designed to maximize the client’s ability to return to work. Injury prevention education including body mechanics training is integrated into this program. We guide injured employees through rehabilitation to promote faster recuperation and into a fitness-wellness program to help prevent further injury.