Wait times are refreshed every 30 minutes. Wait times are provided for informational purposes only and cannot be guaranteed upon arrival. They may remain subject to change at all times without notice. When "NA" is displayed, wait time is unavailable.
JFK University Medical Center
Our Medical Education Programs
We invite medical students and physicians to investigate our residency and fellowship programs where we provide outstanding clinical care, a robust teaching program and an innovative transformational research platform.
Patients should bring the following information when registering for an appointment or hospital stay:
- Advance Directive
- Copay or deductible
- Driver’s license
- Insurance Card
- Medicare/Medicaid card
- Name and Social Security Number of the insured
- Referral forms from your physician (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Referral/Order Guidelines
- Worker’s compensation information (if applicable)
- Free valet parking is available 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at the main entrance.
- Self parking is available next to the medical center
- Patients for the Johnson Rehabilitation Institute and the Neuroscience Institute should park in Lot B (the gate lot directly across from the rehabilitation institute.
- Patients for outpatient testing should park in Lot E.
- Pre-admission testing and same day surgery patients can be dropped off and picked up at the admitting entrance. Valet parking also is available from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. MOnday through Friday.
- Emergency department patients should park in the ER parking lot.
- Occupational Health and Family Practice patients should park in Lot G.
- Visitors with special needs should contact 732-321-7568.
Specialty Programs Available
- Brain Tumor Center
Our Brain Tumor Center is the most comprehensive program in New Jersey for the diagnosis and management of brain and spinal cord tumors.
- Breast Center
We are recognized as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, considered the gold standard in medical imaging excellence.
- Cardiovascular Center
As the only designated HeartCARE Center of Excellence in New Jersey, our team regularly performs some of the most advanced treatments.
- The Neuroscience Institute
We are one of the top treatment centers in the Tri-State Area for stroke and complex neurological disorders.
- Stroke & Neurovascular Center
We were the first stroke center in the tri-state area to be designated as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Joint Commission.
Why Choose JFK University Medical Center
- Nationally Recognized for Excellence: We continue to be among the nation’s top hospitals evaluated by Healthgrades for superior clinical care and surgical outcomes. Healthgrades rates hospital performance using objective quality measures using clinical outcomes, patient safety as well as patient experience.
- Gold Plus Award for Improving Emergency Cardiac Care: For six consecutive years, JFK Medical Center’s emergency medical services has received the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® EMS Gold Plus Award for excellence in treating patients experiencing severe heart attacks.
- Excellence in Women's Care: We are among the top five percent of hospitals recognized for superior care of women during and after childbirth, and among the top 10 percent of hospitals recognized for superior surgical outcomes in gynecological care. Watch a video tour of our maternity center.
- Leaders in International Research: We helm cutting-edge research and clinical trials that lead to new treatment discoveries in cancer, neurology, orthopedics and more.
- Advanced Care, Close to Home. Our board-certified physicians specialize in the latest treatments and technologies and work with your entire care team to build a care plan that caters to your unique concerns, priorities and goals.
Preemie Overcomes Feeding Challenges in JFK’s NICU
“It was hard going into the hospital every day and not taking our newborn daughter Emma home every night, but the nurses made us feel so much better about every aspect of it. In addition to practicing great medicine, they were the kindest people. They held Emma like she was their own.” — Annmarie Butare, Lebanon, N.J.