Wait Times Explained: New patients arrive frequently, and some patients require more immediate attention indifferent of when they arrive. Your wait time may differ from what is listed at the time of a patient’s arrival. Wait times represent an average time from arrival to being seen by a clinician. Wait times are refreshed every 30 minutes. Wait times are provided for informational purposes only and cannot be guaranteed upon arrival. They may remain subject to change at all times without notice. When "NA" is displayed, wait time is unavailable.
JFK University Medical Center
- About JFK University Medical Center
- COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions
- Patient and Visitor Information
- JFKUMC Graduate Medical Education
- Billing and Insurance
- Classes and Events
Key Phone NumbersMain number: 732-321-7000
Lung Screening: 855-535-5864
Outpatient AppointmentsMammography: 732-321-7540
Cat Scan: 732-321-7540
Specialty Programs Available
Why Choose JFK University Medical Center
- Nationally Recognized for Excellence: We continue to be among the nation’s top hospitals evaluated by Healthgrades for superior clinical care and surgical outcomes. Healthgrades rates hospital performance using objective quality measures using clinical outcomes, patient safety as well as patient experience.
- Gold Plus Award for Improving Emergency Cardiac Care: For six consecutive years, JFK Medical Center’s emergency medical services has received the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® EMS Gold Plus Award for excellence in treating patients experiencing severe heart attacks.
- Excellence in Women's Care: We are among the top five percent of hospitals recognized for superior care of women during and after childbirth, and among the top 10 percent of hospitals recognized for superior surgical outcomes in gynecological care. Watch a video tour of our maternity center.
- Leaders in International Research: We helm cutting-edge research and clinical trials that lead to new treatment discoveries in cancer, neurology, orthopedics and more.
- Advanced Care, Close to Home. Our board-certified physicians specialize in the latest treatments and technologies and work with your entire care team to build a care plan that caters to your unique concerns, priorities and goals.
Preemie Overcomes Feeding Challenges in JFK’s NICU
“It was hard going into the hospital every day and not taking our newborn daughter Emma home every night, but the nurses made us feel so much better about every aspect of it. In addition to practicing great medicine, they were the kindest people. They held Emma like she was their own.” — Annmarie Butare, Lebanon, N.J.