Addiction and Substance Abuse Disorders
Prioritizing Addiction Recovery and Sobriety
Addiction and substance use are at epidemic proportions across New Jersey and the country. From alcohol to fentanyl, addiction touches every family and every community.
Rehab in New Jersey can happen today. It can start with a call to our NJ addiction treatment centers.
Need words of hope from someone who has been there?
Meet four people who thought hope and a bright future were beyond reach, but found help, care and support programs that changed everything.
Breaking free from addiction is possible.
Carrier Clinic Blake Recovery Center has been a nationally recognized leader in addiction detox & rehab treatment in New Jersey for over 40 years. Our network has convenient outpatient and support services and programs to make success a reality.
Our addiction admissions experts are available at 800-933-3579.
Learn more about our addiction treatment services and locations at:
Addiction and Substance Use Disorder Treatment Programs
The first step to recovery is choosing to get help — something that is never easy to do. At Blake Recovery Center, a not-for-profit addiction and substance use disorder treatment program in New Jersey, we understand the struggles that lead to addiction and substance use.
We also know the courage it takes to want a better quality of life for you and your family. In all likelihood, if you are reading this information, you have already taken a big step forward—and we’re here to help you the rest of the way.
Call us now at 800-933-3579 if you are ready to get started.
Blake Recovery Center Addiction and Substance Use Disorder Treatment Programs in New Jersey
Blake Recovery Center at Carrier Clinic is the cornerstone of addiction treatment services for the Hackensack Meridian Health network. Blake Recovery Center is a nationally recognized leader in substance use treatment and care and has been recognized several times as Newsweek’s #1 addiction treatment center.
We provide comprehensive addiction treatment programs in New Jersey, including:
- Alcohol addiction treatment program
- Prescription drug addiction treatment program
- Heroin addiction treatment program
- Fentanyl addiction treatment program
- Benzo addiction treatment program
- Opiate addiction treatment program
- Residential addiction treatment program
- Intensive outpatient treatment program
- Alumni program
Additional services provided with treatment include:
- Case management
- Individual sessions to supplement groups
- Medication management
- Psychiatric assessments
- Urine alcohol/drug screens
- Recovery support
Why Choose Our New Jersey Rehab Center
Our freestanding, New Jersey-licensed residential alcohol and substance use treatment program provides the highest level of medically monitored detox as well as residential care (ASAM Level 3.7) and is Joint Commission-accredited for individuals suffering from drug and alcohol addiction.
As a not-for-profit organization, we focus on holistic and creative programming to support your recovery, including:
- As a not-for-profit organization, we focus on holistic and creative programming to support your recovery, including equine and animal therapy, with a barn and horses located on the campus
- Peaceful courtyards and outdoor activities, as well as creative arts therapy, mindfulness activities and meditation
- Family support groups to help you and your loved ones in your recovery
- Alumni program to continue delivering support and care after you complete our addiction rehab programs
As part of the Hackensack Meridian Health network, our care plan and resources are with you every step of the journey, from stabilization during detox to your return to a productive, happy life. After initial detox and treatment, our care team will closely coordinate your aftercare plan to include an individualized recovery plan, including ongoing treatment and recovery support as our residents return to their communities. Our team is there to help manage the stress and uncertainty of early recovery that can follow a successful stay at a residential program.
The Carrier Clinic/Blake Recovery Center Access Center is open 24 hours, seven days per week. Treatment is covered by most insurance plans.
Additional Addiction and Substance Use Disorder Treatment Locations
Located on a scenic, historic landmark site, Retreat & Recovery at Ramapo offers outpatient addiction treatment services in Mahwah, New Jersey.
Retreat & Recovery at Ramapo Valley offers an intensive outpatient program (IOP) and traditional outpatient services in the peaceful setting of a 100-year-old restored carriage house. The lush campus will be the future home of additional services. Programming is tailored to each person’s individual needs and includes group and individual support, family support, creative activities, holistic interventions and medication-assisted treatment.
We offer outpatient addiction and substance use disorder treatment programs at Riverview Medical Center’s Booker Behavioral Health, Jersey Shore University Medical Center, and JFK University Medical Center.
Our outpatient addiction recovery centers are all conveniently located off-site from the hospitals for easy parking and access.
These treatment programs, groups and transitional care services provide evidence-based assistance and therapy for adults in recovery.
Services and programs include:
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) — The IOP meets in a group setting for three hours gthree times a week. We focus on early recovery skills, relapse prevention, family education and social support.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy and the 12 Steps (DBT) — Thisgroup-based treatment helps patients accept the realities of life and their behaviors in order to effectively manage emotions, regulate behaviors and reduce stress.
- strong>Early Recovery Group (ERG) — The ERG provides weekly group treatment for individuals who have a mild substance use disorder that requires less intervention than IOP. Goals include education to prevent the substance abuse disorder from progressing into a more serious disease.
- Relapse Prevention Group (RPG) —The RPG focuses on the early stages of recovery and is the program after you complete the IOP or a long-term inpatient residential treatment. RPG consists of weekly groups where individuals receive support from their peers and work on their relapse prevention plans. Challenging problems are brought to the treatment process to prevent a return to unhealthy thinking and behaviors.
Our outpatient programs for addiction and substance use disorder treatment can meet you where you are—whether you have recently completed an inpatient rehab program or you need less-intensive treatment than an inpatient program would provide.
Contact Blake Recovery Center About Our Addiction and Substance Use Disorder Treatment Programs
Our addiction treatment team is ready to help you achieve recovery. Get help today. Call us at 800-933-3579.
Our experienced team includes skilled professionals and distinguished psychiatrists who’ve been recognized as “Top Docs” in New Jersey.