Residential Rehabilitation and Counseling
Expert Alcohol and Drug Addiction CounselingBlake Recovery Center™ is much more than a substance abuse detox and rehab center. Our residential rehabilitation program initiates the process of recovery from drug and alcohol addictions and encompasses a comprehensive treatment plan specific to the medical, emotional and social needs of each individual. Our proactive approach includes individual and group counseling, family intervention, addiction education, exercise, medical stabilization, and self-help support recovery via Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and/or Narcotics Anonymous (NA) meetings.
Support and intervention from licensed and certified addiction counselorsRegular meetings with a therapist take place for treatment planning and reviews, assessments, or as needed. The combination of individual therapy, group process sessions, didactic sessions, and family involvement has been received extremely well by all involved in the addiction treatment process.
A Comprehensive Residential Rehabilitation ProgramTreatments are tailored around each patient’s needs help advance the recovery process and prevent relapse.Medically supervised, all rehabilitation activities are supported by a positive, respectful environment with the specific goals and objectives being to:
- Develop specific coping skills for relapse prevention.
- Engage the patient and family in the recovery process from admission through discharge plan.
- Identify and treat emotional/behavioral conditions that may complicate recovery.
- Incorporate evidence-based practices into the individual’s specific treatment plan, like suboxone detox for opiates such as Oxycodone, Hydrocodone/Vicodin, Roxycodone, Oxycontin, stress and anger management skills, and relapse prevention plans.
- Initiate or continue abstinence from drugs, alcohol and other substances of abuse when appropriate.
- Involve the family and loved ones in the recovery process through education, support, and appropriate referral.
- Link to further treatment and support resources with comprehensive discharge planning services.
- Strengthen the recovery environment.
Our experienced team includes skilled professionals and distinguished psychiatrists who’ve been recognized as “Top Docs” in New Jersey.