Get Neurological Care Now
Providing Neurological Care in a Safe Environment
At the Neuroscience Institutes, our number one priority is to keep patients safe, and to provide efficient and effective care.
- Many of our treatment centers are located outside of the hospitals, in separate locations and offices. Those that are onsite, many offer alternate entrances away from the main entryway.
- The Neuroscience Institutes do not treat potential or positive COVID-19 patients. Our centers are dedicated to the treatment of patients seeking neurological care.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitizing is happening, including the use of ultra violet (UV) light cleaning and fogging. We have engaged a nationally recognized, third-party organization to oversee these significant efforts, including the testing of air, water and surfaces to make sure they’re safe for our patients and team members.
- Virtual appointments are also available via video chat or phone call.
We provide treatment and services for conditions including:
- Brain Tumor
- Dementia & Memory Disorders
- Epilepsy & Seizure Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease & Movement Disorders
- Stroke & Neurovascular Disorders
Don’t Ignore Stroke Symptoms, Seek Life-Saving Care by Calling 911
If you experience any warning signs of a stroke or heart attack, call 911. Do not wait to take action, you need to be evaluated as soon as possible.
Symptoms of a stroke include:
- Balance issues
- Vision problems
- Facial drooping
- Arm weakness
- Speech difficulty
Virtual appointments have been a great resource during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our physicians are utilizing video chat and phone calls to provide care for patients with a variety of neurological conditions.
To find a physician using telemedicine, please visit our Find a Doctor resource.
For urgent-conditions and diagnosis, an in-person evaluation may be needed. Please find a Neuroscience Institute close to you:
Hackensack University Medical Center
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
JFK Medical Center
732-321-7000, Ext. 69130
We are pleased to provide educational sessions to help our community members navigate through these uncertain times. Webinar recordings of each program will be added periodically, so we encourage you to check back regularly. Register online for upcoming webinars.
Our HealthU platform offers numerous articles related neurological conditions, as well as pertinent information surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are a few you might find helpful:
- Don’t Resist Going to the Emergency Room: Here’s Why
- Should You Consider an At-Home Sleep Study?
- How to Sleep Better During the Coronavirus Crisis
- 3 Ways to Fix the Neck & Shoulder Pain You Feel While Working from Home
- 7 Ways to Stimulate Brain Health During a Lockdown
- 6 Ways to Alleviate Lower Back Pain During Lockdown
- 10 Ways People with Parkinson’s Can Stay Healthy at Home