Ocean University Medical Center
- About Ocean University Medical Center
- COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions
- Patient and Visitor Information
- For Health Professionals
- Billing and Insurance
- Classes and Events
- Staff Notice - Magnet Recognition Program® Site Visit
Key Phone NumbersMain number: 732-840-2200
Outpatient AppointmentsMammography: 732-836-4025
Patients should bring the following information when registering for an appointment or hospital stay:
- Advance Directive
- Copay or deductible
- Driver’s license
- Insurance Card
- Medicare/Medicaid card
- Name and Social Security Number of the insured
- Referral forms from your physician (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Referral/Order Guidelines
- Worker’s compensation information (if applicable)
- Medication List
Specialty Programs Available
- Cancer Care
Our cancer program is accredited with commendation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, an achievement earned by less than one-third of all cancer programs across the country.
Our surgical expertise spans general surgery and orthopedics to robotic-assisted surgery and the latest minimally invasive techniques. Our new medical surgical floor is just the latest example of how we are defining the future of health care by encouraging healing, promoting privacy, prioritizing family and helping doctors and nurses optimize patient care.
- Heart Care
Led by a team of seven board-certified, fellowship-trained specialists, our Jersey Coast Vascular Institute is one of the most comprehensive vascular programs in the state. Our surgeons have more than 100+ years of combined experience in this unique area of medicine.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
Our team develops a personalized, comprehensive plan that’s built around each patient’s unique goals and priorities.
Why Choose Ocean University Medical Center
- One of the best hospitals in New Jersey: We are designated by U.S. News and World Report as High Performing in four procedures/conditions, including heart failure, kidney failure, stroke, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Advanced care, close to home: Our board-certified physicians specialize in the latest treatments and technologies and work with your entire care team to build a care plan that caters to your unique concerns, priorities and goals.
- Leaders in international research: Hackensack Meridian Health has more than 350 ongoing clinical trials conducted independently and in partnership with the National Institutes of Health and others, enabling you to be among the first in the world to access potentially life-saving therapies.
Breaking the Chain of Heart Attack
Not many people are worried about having a heart attack in their 40s. But for Joe Leone Introna, the approach of his 42nd birthday cast a dark shadow of concern. Six of his male rela...