Makes 4-6 servings
» download recipe
- 3 large Granny Smith apples, peeled,
cored and very thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice or
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2 tbsp butter or soft margarine, cut into
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Placed sliced apples in an 8×8 inch glass baking dish.
Drizzle with lemon juice. Pour all but 2 tbsp of apple juice over sliced apples. Whisk oats,
brown sugar and flour together. Rub butter pieces into oat mixture. Sprinkle on top of
apples. Drizzle remaining apple juice. Bake for 35 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
Calories 245, Calories from Fat 29, Total Fat 3.2g (sat 1.5g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 40mg, Carbohydrate 50.7g, Fiber 5.1g, Protein 3.1g