Wait times are refreshed every 30 minutes. Wait times are provided for informational purposes only and cannot be guaranteed upon arrival. They may remain subject to change at all times without notice. When "NA" is displayed, wait time is unavailable.
Bayshore Medical Center
- About Bayshore Medical Center
- COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions
- Patient and Visitor Information
- For Health Professionals
- Billing and Insurance
- Classes and Events
- Magnet Recognition Program®
Key Phone NumbersMain number: 732-739-5900
Outpatient AppointmentsMammography: 732-962-7230
Patients should bring the following information when registering for an appointment or hospital stay:
- Advance Directive
- Copay or deductible
- Driver’s license
- Insurance Card
- Medicare/Medicaid card
- Name and Social Security Number of the insured
- Referral forms from your physician (if required by your insurance carrier)
- Referral/Order Guidelines
- Worker’s compensation information (if applicable)
Valet parking is free to patients and visitors. The valet parking staff are available from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday near the main entrance.
Specialty Programs Available
- Bariatrics & Surgical Weight-Loss: Our highly personal approach provides individual care plans based on your unique situation, and includes counseling, nutrition, exercise and medical and surgical treatment to ensure the best possible outcome for every patient. The Center for Bariatrics at Bayshore is an accredited center of the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP), the highest accreditation level available to bariatric surgery facilities. We are also the recipient of the 2021 Healthgrades award for Excellence in Bariatric Surgery and overall five-star bariatric care. Are you a candidate for bariatric surgery? Take a Health Risk Assessment to find out.
- Heart Care: Our expert physicians specialize in using advanced cardiac technology to perform the most current and complex minimally-invasive cardiovascular, endovascular and interventional radiology procedures in a state-of-the-art catheterization lab. We are also the recipients of the Healthgrades 5-Star Rating for Cardiac Pacemaker Procedures in 2021 as well as a nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Diagnostic Imaging: Accredited by the American College of Radiology, our highly trained specialists are board-certified in radiology and radiology specialties. We offer extended evening and weekend hours and scheduling flexibility to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Center for Wound Healing: Our expert medical practitioners have a consistent wound healing rate over 95% and specialize in treating chronic, non-healing wounds with hyperbaric oxygen treatment.
Why Choose Bayshore Medical Center
- Leaders in Cardiovascular Care: Awarded a 5-Star Rating for Cardiac Pacemaker Procedures by Healthgrades, the Gold Plus Award for Heart Failure Quality Achievement by the American Heart Association and designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology.
- Women's Center: Our board certified fellowship-trained breast imagers provide high-quality and comprehensive breast care to women in the region. Our center provides access to total breast care through the continuum to address preventative health, diagnosis, treatment, and support for women of all ages. We are the only hospital in the region to house the newest SmartCurve(TM) system. This advanced system decreases discomfort or pain by 93% without compromising image quality or exam time.
- Expanded Emergency Center: Our newly built, 32,000-square-foot facility has 35 private patient rooms and a five-bed unit staffed with behavioral health specialists and offers a greater capacity to decrease wait times and provide care for over 55,000 adult and pediatric visits annually. Take a look inside!
Jackson Mom Can Play With Her Daughters Again After Breast Cancer
“Dr. Samra had a concrete plan to fix me up, and although I had a long road ahead of me, I just knew I was in the right place.” — Jessica Fioretti